Friday, January 9, 2009

life's tough

As you get older, life gets more and more interesting.
They say it begins at 40 and that's just about true. Certainly by then your day-to-day decisions are as much informed by the adult years of your life span than the childhood ones. Presumably, you grow wiser. At that point, you also begin to learn from experience.
I have been blessed in that I have had tons of experiences, some good, some bad, but all informative.
Still, though, you're never always prepared for what comes your way. You just deal with it. Sometimes (many times) there are contradictions. For instance, I'm on an incline these days as I pursue my craft - writing, researching and producing. At the same time, I struggle with other decisions I have to make. I also suffer as I lose more and more loved ones to illness and death. The wacky ways of today's world are becoming more and more inscrutable as social conditions rage out of control.
But I'm coping as best I can.
Though life gets tougher it gets better.
Fight fear. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment